Salary: $75,000 to $85,000
Position: Director of Sales and Marketing
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Andrews Electronics is a national leader in the consumer electronics and appliance parts distribution industry. Recognized for its customer responsiveness and expertise in both low and high volume parts procurement. Andrews Electronics is focused in delivering value-added products and services to its continuously growing customer base. With current expansion and growth initiatives, we are looking for a high impact, proven sales and marketing manager.
Position located at the Andrews Electronics Headquarters in Santa Clarita, CA with the senior leadership team. Relocation assistance is not available.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for overall business performance and strategy development. Partners with other department leaders to ensure effective coordination and relationships with all disciplines of the organization. Develops, coordinates and communicates strategies, objectives, policies and programs for all marketing and sales activities of the organization. Drives business efforts to identify and actively pursue customers and product offerings. Guides communication with the sales team to establish common strategies and goals and establish best practices.
- Develop Sales and Marketing Strategy – Working with members of the sales and executive management team, the Director of Sales and Marketing drives the creation and implementation of the company’s sales and marketing strategy to increase market share and profitability in each business segment including consumer, call center and B2B large and small clients.
- Managing Activities of the Sales Organization – Provide leadership to insure the achievement of sales revenue targets and profitability. Provide leadership to insure world-class customer service and marketing strategy without compromising company profitability. Provide executive management detailed analysis, modeling, pricing and business maintenance and growth strategies. Coordinates communication and activities between all sales personnel toward accomplishing organizational goals. Clearly and quickly works through the complexity of key issues, problems, and opportunities to affect action.
- Lead the Department – Attract, develop and retain talent to ensure that people with the right skills and motivation to meet business needs are in the right place at the right time.
- Grow the Business – Identifies and coordinates efforts toward identifying new customers and product offerings. Provides direction and leadership for potential product and business acquisitions. Provide business leadership in terms of customer knowledge, consumer electronics and appliance parts sales strategies and long-term market positioning. Chart new directions.
- Team Building, Maintenance and Participation – Partners with sales team as well as other business leaders to ensure effective coordination and relationships will all disciplines of the organization.
- Develop a Sales & Marketing Vision – Develops a long-range course of action or set of goals to align with the Andrews Electronics’ Vision. Integrates information from all sources to develop a well-informed, diverse perspective that can be used to optimize organizational performance.
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong sales background with minimum 15 years sales experience with proven track record in developing national sales strategies and building world-class sales and marketing solutions for organization in similar industries.
- Must have demonstrated success in selling service solutions in a competitive marketplace.
- Prior experience working for a consumer electronics parts manufacturer or distributor is preferred
- Must be successful in managing effective deployment of resources, systems and personnel to enable achievement of organizational objectives.
- History of impacting positive and efficient process and system change throughout an organization
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, market research and planning and promotions.
- Must welcome responsibility, challenge and decision-making.
- Computer applications using MS office
- Knowledge of OSHA, DOT, HAZMAT, FDA
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Domestic travel upwards 20%.
Please send your resume to: http://firstname.lastname@example.org/